Aeneas Eli S. Diaz
Aeneas Eli S. Diaz (Anel)
Admission to the Bar 2004, Philippines (Rank 1)
Juris Doctor, Second Honors, Ateneo de Manila University (2003)
Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, Cum Laude, University of the Philippines, Diliman (1999)
Anel is the Founder and Managing Partner of DCLaw. His practice focuses on litigation, dispute resolution and general corporate counseling. He has extensive experience as a trial lawyer having appeared before the Sandiganbayan, the trial and appellate courts and administrative agencies, representing businesses, former high-ranking government officials and individuals in matters ranging from intra-corporate dispute, employment disputes, civil and commercial claims and criminal prosecution. He represents clients through all stages of litigation as well as in all forums of alternative dispute resolution.
Anel takes a meticulous approach in the development and execution of strategies for complex litigation. Prior to establishing DC Law, Anel honed his litigation skills as an associate in Villaraza & Angangco with specialization in Commercial, Civil and Criminal Litigation and Intellectual Property Law.
Anel is an Instructor of Law at the De La Salle College of Law and the Far Eastern University Institute of Law handling core law subjects such as Remedial Law Review, Civil and Criminal Procedure, Special Proceedings, Persons and Family Relations, Securities Transactions; and basic courses on English for Lawyers and Practical Exercises I. He likewise conducts special lectures on bar examination subjects.
- Juris Doctor, Second Honors, Ateneo de Manila University (2003)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, Cum Laude, University of the Philippines, Diliman (1999)
Awards & Distinctions
- First (1st) Place, 2003 Philippine Bar Examinations (with a general weighted average of 88.5310)
- Fourteenth (14th) Place, Ateneo de Manila School of Law (graduating class of 2003)
- Cum Laude, University of the Philippines, Diliman (1999)
- Recipient, De Le Salle Alumni Association La Sallian Merit Award (2006)
- Recipient, Plaque of Recognition for Young Achievers, Municipal Government of Taguig, Philippines (2004)
- Member, Pi Gamma Mu Honors Society (1999)
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society (1999)